A retreat that will radically change your approach to working out on water. An action packed on water experience, combining adventure, fitness and SUP. Our philosophy of a fun and inclusive approach and balanced schedule of work, rest and play will make you feel fitter, stronger, calmer and ensure that you leave completely rebalanced and recharged.
A new and exciting way to workout on water, dynamic and effective classes on Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP). Different exercises are performed on the board whilst floating on water, your balance will be challenged and fun guaranteed! The intensity of each exercise is increased, ensuring an effective workout with many health and fitness benefits.
Exercises can be designed to meet any goal from improving general fitness to more specific goals such as strength gains. Not only do SUP’s act as a form of balance trainer, the paddle aspect itself is an amazing workout and can be incorporated into classes to add a whole other workout aspect.
- Fitness classes will take place on calm, tranquil waters immersed in nature.
- Enjoy a fitness retreat that you’ll leave totally energised, uplifted and feeling really good about yourself.
- Paddle skills and drills that challenges and exhausts.
- A weekend on the water to inspire you and help you reconnect with what’s important to you.
- Distance paddles that exhilarates and inspires.
- Start each day on the water with a vibrant and invigorating SUP Fitness class.
For the weekend you will be staying a 17th century house that has charm and character, with magnificent views of the lake and the rolling hills.
During your stay you will be provided with homemade, healthy and delicious meals – using locally sourced produce.
Wimbleball Lake is situated in the heart of Somerset. This peaceful valley was flooded in 1977 to create one of the most scenic reservoirs ever. Idyllic for walking, fishing, exploring nature trails and the pretty villages and escape from the pressures of life.
The site offers the perfect base for an array of activities and excursions. Whether it’s canoeing on the lake, mountain biking, gentle lakeside walks or just sitting back at the site relaxing there is something for everyone.
£285, includes coaching & tuition, accommodation, food and a SUPfit goody bag.
Booking terms and conditions apply.