13th – 15th October 2017
The ultimate paddle weekend. Working on technique both on and off water, you will develop paddle skills, learn effective techniques and learn how to condition the body appropriately to match your goals. You will leave the weekend with speed, strength and skills. An on water retreat that exhilarates and inspires as much as it challenges and exhausts.
We use the latest information and technology in Stand Up Paddle board and fitness to take your Stand Up Paddle Boarding to the next level. Using video analysis to improve your performance, correct faults and maximize your strengths, ensuring you see improvements over the weekend.
About Ryan James
An extremely talented and experienced SUP racer, Ryan is also highly qualified in fitness and nutrition, boasting an impressive CV in both the paddle world and the fitness industry, from professional athlete to full time lecturer. He has a 17 year career deeply embedded in sports science, health, fitness, rehabilitation.
For the weekend you will be staying a 17th century house that has charm and character, with magnificent views of the lake and the rolling hills.
- Large dinning room.
- Sun lounge where you can relax after a hard day on the water.
- Log fire for evening comfort.
- Shared en suite rooms with TV and tea making facilities and views of the lake.
During your stay you will be provided with homemade, healthy and delicious meals – using locally sourced produce.
Wimbleball Lake is situated in the heart of Somerset. This peaceful valley was flooded in 1977 to create one of the most scenic reservoirs ever. Idyllic for walking, fishing, exploring nature trails and the pretty villages and escape from the pressures of life.
The site offers the perfect base for an array of activities and excursions. Whether it’s canoeing on the lake, mountain biking, gentle lakeside walks or just sitting back at the site relaxing there is something for everyone.
- Enjoy a retreat that you’ll leave totally energised, uplifted and feeling really good about yourself.
- Paddle skills and drills that challenges and exhausts.
- A weekend on the water to inspire you and help you reconnect with what’s important to you.
- Speed, strength and skills on the water.
- Personal approach ensuring your goals are met.
- Distance paddles that exhilarates and inspires.
£285 includes, 2 nights accommodation, nourishing and tasty meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner), equipment and tuition. Price is per person sharing a twin room.
25% deposit required on booking, with the remainder payment to be made by the 1st August 2017.
Booking terms and conditions apply.